Sunday 10 November 2013

I'm Back

Hello all, sorry that I haven’t been around much I took my eye of the ball a little; it’s been a long summer but I’m back. I have lots to tell you guys and loads to show you too. I’ve just started my 3rd year and I’m flat out with projects, essays and business plans. I’m going to try and post as much as possible and at some point in the not too far future I hope to have a web site up and running.

So the summer was nuts and to say I didn’t do much was an understatement. Some of the high lights were the royal welsh show in which I won the live event for students. I also installed the Fresh Air sculpture which I sold to the site owners; so it is now a permanent piece at Quenington. I also finished and installed the light which looks great.

Thanks to everyone how helped last year and I hope I can make this year as good.

Willow in the water






Fade





No comments:

Post a Comment