Thursday 28 March 2013

A Little Bit Extra

Looks like I’m spoiling you guys this week; this will be my second post in as many days. Yesterday I talked about having work photographed and put into a catalogue and the pictures are back. This is more like a top up post I guess. I also have some images of a new piece that I have been working on and hope you guys like it.

Alongside fresh air I am also completing several other modules; these are cultural studies, discourse, work based learning and contemporary practice 2. Each one of these modules demands separate and unique skill sets. Contemporary practice 2 is the most vocational of all four and is ultimately the reason I’m on the course. This piece that I have created has some correlation to fresh air but is a much more evolved idea. The reason that I am pursuing fresh air and CP2 alongside each other is because the evolution of the idea for fresh air is narrow and potentially weaker. This means more work for me but ultimately should be worth it.



Again I’m calling out to my audience what do you think? I’m interested as a maker your ultimately people who will receive my work. This might be in a visual context i.e. sculpture or viewed work in a gallery or you might be interested in buying one of my pieces making you a customer. This intrigues me and I’m really interested in what you think!

M and T XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment